Monday 15 March 2010

Links for 15-03-2010

Want to come back to MySpace?

Remember when Myspace was the biggest Social networking site on the block? Seems a very long time ago. Faceboook then came along and stole its thunder. Myspace has never truly recovered.

Really interesting article here in the Guardian on Rupert Murdoch's plans to restore MySpace to its former glories



It's a shame because I still like Myspace. I've still got my profile, and it is great for music which is where it's niche is in. In saying all of this I have to admit I rarely visit the site, but I think that's mainly because there are so many other social networking sites competing for our attention. I simply don't have the time to focus on Myspace along with Facebook, my Twitter account, my blog and Linkedin

Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment